Phd Researcher Job Search
The role of the researcher will be :
– to support the research activitities in the area of polymer base materials and nanomaterials-
– to assist in the Technology transfer to the Industry or the final customer
– to assist in the Research projects with private Customers and contribute to Research activities on Regional, National and European project platform
– to co-supervise students
– to support collaborations with industry and academic partners
– to operate and maintain critical polymer processing and characterisation equipment as well as polymer processing and characterisation labs
The position is a full-time permanent employment.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
The successful candidate is a Chemist with a PhD in polymer science, materials technology.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS are :
– expertise in structural, chemical and physical characterization of Polymeric Materials&Additives and Relevant Plastic Manufacts
– expertise in polymer processing, including compounding and extrusion
– expertise in polymer composites (e.g. with graphene, carbon nanotubes, cellulose, etc.)
– experience with Eco-Compatible Polymers.
RESEARCH EXPERIENCE (besides the PhD studies) in academia and industry is a merit, further merits are :
– expetise in Organic Chemistry & Polymer Chemistry
– Polymer Science & Technology-R&D
– labview type programming
– Lab certification
– fibre & textile Research.
HOW TO APPLY
Contact Francesco Sandias
Mobile +39 335 368330